Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

When you have massive student loan debt why have children?

Favorite Answer

You make a good point. 

However, if you can afford both, knock yourself out. 

My son's education as paid for. My daughter in law's was not and she racked up a LOT of debt. Most of it unnecessary. Now my son is stuck paying off her college loan. We saved for his to save him from that. Pisses me off. But I keep my mouth shut. 

No one should have kids if they can't afford them. I'd be open to debate a license requirement. We get a license to drive, marriage etc.

• John W

The question should be why have massive loan debt to begin with.

• bil

Democrats CLAIM that a degree in Democrat 'studies' can increase lifetime earnings by several MILLION $. So these 'people' with the debt of MASSIVE Democrat student 'loans' should pay HIGHER rates according to Democrat socialist logic.

Source(s): I do not have a source other than the Democrat press sex criminals. Who complain constantly about their oppressive loans.
    • John
      1 month agoReport

People with a political science major can't buy a job.

And this is why Trump suspended interest on student loans. It's the first step toward a general jubilee. He understands the problem and its implications for our future.

• John

Why go to college when the library is open for free?

Because paid-off student loans aren't ever going to laugh and play games in your living room, sit around your Thanksgiving table, give you grandchildren, or fill your life with fulfillment and purpose and, most of all, love. The reason you took on that debt was the hope for a better life, so it becomes pretty stupid to let it stand in the way of you having that better life. If you have to cut corners, make sacrifices, remember that children are what you sacrifice for, not what you sacrifice.