How do I handle my Mother?

My Mom keeps telling people I have Austism which I do, but I met my sister's boyfriend for the first time and she's telling away. Like its not her place too I'm 29 years old. Live with my Husband and 4 kid's. She did this when I met my Husband as well.

just tell her not everyone needs to know your business

"Abdul" is on the right track  as that answer is perfect. But, take it a step further and make it even more embarrassing.....

Jane, this is my mom, she has incontinence issues.

Jane, this is my mom, she has trouble paying her bills.

Jane, this is my mom, she cheated on my father.

Yeah, dish it out. Or  when she so rudely announces your medical condition, say something stupid and insulting, like...yeah, thanks to my mom''s drug use when she was pregnant with me!

Ahhh, wouldn't it be great to be able to shut her up one of these ways?

Just tell her that you are a grown woman who does not need her mother

To announce her medical condition to anyone and tell her if she does it one more time, you will embarrass the ever living daylights out of her, guilt free.

My goodness, you have a husband and the responsibility of raising children, you should be commended and phrased! More power to you!

• abdul

Well, if mom doesn't have any problem telling big windys about you and embarrassing you try reversing the situation. Tell somebody your mom is getting senile and may have dementia, and see how she likes it. 

Tell her you don't want to be defined or described by autism, and ask her to stop telling people.