Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is my boyfriend gay? ?

Hmmm... I know this is a weird question but honestly, I go back and forth a lot. I’ve asked him when he does certain things that make me question his sexuality but he says no. For example, all he talks about sexually is “butt stuff” . Like me licking his @nus or @nal. I have told him that I haven’t tried @nal and it’s something that I am not into but he still persists on talking about it. Also, one day he literally put his *** in my face while I bent over to pick up something. I know that by asking him if he is gay, he feels a little emasculated but I always wonder. I also know he has a long past of sex with many different women, some he doesn’t even remember the name. I recall from a friend that is gay, when he was trying to hide it, he would have sex with many women to make himself feel like he’s “not gay” or to deny it. I know that women my boyfriend has been with in the past have let him do @nal and that’s why he still wants it but I still think there is more to his past sex life. Lastly, I don’t understand how he was having sex with so many women in the past and is still terrible at it. Like he doesn’t really know wheat to do with it, the rhythm is off, I’ve even had to teach him how to pleasure me. Ughh I don’t want to believe that my boyfriend is gay but....idk . Thoughts? Advice? 

Favorite Answer

We can't know. Could be bi-sexual or gay, or not. However, he doesn't sound like a real winner, if he doesn't know how to have good sex with you,if he isn't learning from what you try to teach him, if he persists in obsessing about sexual practices that don't interest you, I'd have to question why you are still with him.  

I don't have the slightest idea why the boyfriend's sexual history should be any of your concern or business.  

This is complicated. Personally, I don't enjoy performing anal intercourse on a female, though I know some women really like it. There is a range to normal human sexuality, and the anus definitely qualifies as an erogenous zone. But the anus is also, well, dirty and no amount of washing can make it sterile. Having said that, it's a matter of choice, and I think asking someone to lick an anus is a bit much. If all he wants is sex involving anuses, he might not be a match for you.