This particular example is clear evidence of paranormal and psychic abilities. True or false?

Spiritual entities have told me that my real and estranged biological father was a senior member of the Establishment.

Subsequent DNA testing had proven that this person was indeed my biological dad.

Since the DNA test I have maintained regular contact with my real biological dad.

Consequently, such a paranormal communication is itself compelling evidence that I myself have the (supernatural) ability to communicate with spiritual entities who held esoteric knowledge about my dad.

For there was no other way that I could have guessed who was my real biological dad out of millions of others who happen to live in this country.

Ultimately, it is clear evidence of paranormal and psychic abilities, which we all have to a greater or lesser degree.

True or false?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

False, it's cool that you were able to find your dad but the paranormal had nothing to do with it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I *knew* you were going to post this message!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its clear evidence of self serving bullsh*t

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

False. This is clear evidence that people tell all kinds of stories on the internet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.