Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

Is he a bad boyfriend for having begged me for this?

It's something that makes me a bit thoughtful. He has asked me to take off my shirt and bra to stay on top of him on bed. We hugged for a long time and then we fell asleep like that. He kept holding me tight and pushing my back to his body. I felt his body so close to mine, his and my heart beating, felt his muscles and how he sighed and looked sad. It didn't feel a bad thing at all. He looked at me into my eyes and kissed my head. Why didn't it feel wrong? I just felt so close to him for the first time, it was so moving that I almost started to cry. We fell asleep like that. He was a bit sad and thoughtful the whole time. Why wasn't he like other guys, who are rude and take advantage of their girlfriends, while he asked me almost begging to be close to him cause he need it so much?

Honey, be thankful that he’s not trying to take advantage of you. It’s not something to aspire to. My guess is he wants to be physically close to you and doesn’t want to push you or how to ask for it.

That or he’s not feeling anymore. Best thing to do is talk to him. Communication does wonders for a relationship. 

Interesting someone would create a post to brag about being a tease.

• Trish

You know better than anyone else...what do you think?

he sounds guilty and probably cheated on you...

If a guy isn’t just using you then it means he loves you. 

No, he was trying to get some

• Kaylee

In my opinion from the way you described it a guy putting his body on you like that is a sign that he is actually trying to have sex with you. 

Begging is a sigh of weakness and insecurity.