is there a problem in my boyfriends behavior? ?

i feel like everytime my boyfriend and i have a fight the blame always ends up on me. for example today, we were on facetime and i was trying to have a good facetime call since last nights did not go so well. so anyway he asked me how my day went and i was telling him and in the middle of me talking he goes “that reminds me i have to pick out some clothes from old navy that my mom told me about” and i was like “so you’re just gonna do that?” and he was like “yeah” so i made a face and he was like “ i want you to help me” but to me it seemed like he didn’t care about what i was saying. so i tried to brush it off cause that did bother me and tbh my mood did change a little bit but i was still making conversation with him and trying to change the subject but instead of trying to cheer me up or carry along with what i was saying he was just focused on “why i was talking in a low tone”. i didnt want to make this an issue because we had one yesterday but its not like he asked me “whats wrong” in a nice tone, the way he said “why are you talking like that” was sassy, its like he just wanted a problem to start again. so this whole conversation just made me upset cause i literally didn’t want it to turn into something bigger and it did. and while we were talking about he was implying it was my fault like he always does. he just never thinks hes wrong and i feel like sometimes when he apologizes, he doesn’t completely mean it because he never likes being wrong. what do you think? 

Favorite Answer

It's possible that he isn't aware that his behaviour is... Let's say sour... If you can bring it up with him and try to explain you shouldn't get blamed for everything and explain how the arguing and the accusations make you feel he might modify his behaviour to treat you better, he could just be young and oblivious to his own attitude, unfortunately, based entirely on the information provided and no other data, the more likely situation is he knows exactly what he's doing and is just an ***, hope that's not the case though

I think that, if you can't get along with someone then they are the wrong person to even have a friendship with

He is selfish and does not care about what you were saying. He is more into what he needs and its not paying attention to you or your needs. So I will say...it is not worth staying in a relationship like that. Your S.O. should want to know about you, about your day...and fi they are not...then leave. Don't stay longer cause then it will be all about him and you will feel that you are not important...and you are!