Anonymous

How come people think that you can get arrested and charged for stalking a girl?

So there is this girl that I like and she's a hottie and a cutie. She's a singer and I want to ask her out. Everyone claims that I am "stalking" her when I am not. I just like her and I think buying her flowers and a teddy bear is a sweet thing to do. I constantly check her facebook profile for updates and watch through her old videos and pictures. People keep on claiming that I can get arrested for this and I don't get how. People make me so mad to the point where I want to go hurt some people because people are always attacking me. I'm mad at society because everyone keeps on screwing with me and accusing me of stuff that I'm not intending on doing. I would never hurt her or do anything bad to her. I don't get why people claim that I'm hurting her. I don't get what is so wrong about giving her gifts. How come people think that you can get arrested for giving her gifts ?? Why do people claim that my actions are stalking actions ?? How on earth am I hurting her by just going through her photos ? Why is it creepy to give her the flowers and the teddy bear ?? I'm seriously tired of this so I'm just going to do what I want. I'm planning on giving her these gifts whenever I have the chance to asap.

• Because you can get arrested for stalking  some one,also this question goes in law and ethics not here

Hold off on the gifts until after you actually go out with her.  You're spending time on fb looking for her updates or posts, yet you haven't approached her yet?  When will you ask her out?  What if it turns out that she is not really your type?  You can't get arrested for just admiring her and checking out her page, but maybe your friends think you're too preoccupied with following her, with no plans yet to actually date her.  Just ask her and go from there. The gifts should be given to her only after you get to know her.

I'm starting to think that SimplyTheFact's/Kenneth/Jacob/Marcus/David and etc. is the same person since STF is always insisting it is that one person.

• Rae1 month agoReport

Kenneth and his best friend must be sociopaths if they are best friends with each other.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Claiming to not be a stalker while making multiple posts daily about stalking may not get you arrested now but when you finally make a move [in two years which seems to be your usual time line] your YA posts will be proof positive that you have been stalking her.  Thanks for playing.

This post like all the others you have posted in the years you've spent trolling has no  basis in fact.   You are full of sh*t and we all know it.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

You didn't State your age are you of the same age? Did the girl except and enjoy your present? There's nothing wrong with looking at her pictures as long as you're both the same age. But if you're an adult and she's legally considered a child then it's definitely stalking and you'll get 15 to 20 years for it. Show use my very simple guidelines up top

• mokrie

You keep coming on here to show off your mental illness. Get help.