Sarah
Lv 4
Sarah asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Women have periods, pregnancy, childbirth pain ?

Periods last our whole life pretty much. How come men have such Easy life ?? 

The only expectation society had from men is to be the sole breadwinner to their family and they can’t even do that without constantly complaining 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The fact you believe men's only pressure is to be bread winners proves that we complain far less. When you have to sign up for the draft to keep your voting rights like a real citizen then maybe we'll take your whining seriously. Till then, toughen up buttercup. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I havent had a period in years. I barely remember what its like. Its called the rod or impanon.

• 1 month ago

Men are expected to provide, defend a nation, and die early.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Periods only "last our whole life pretty much" if we're born at 13 and die at 50. But traditionally the trade off has been that women suffer for procreation and men have to pay for it all. Clearly times have changed. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

False. Society puts a lot of expectations on men, including being rich. We have to be thin, tall and muscular. (And physically fit). We can't show any emotion. We MUST respect women even if they treat us like crap. We learn from being a toddler than women/girls are always first. Women can abuse their husbands and people just laugh. Women sexually abuse children at similar rates of men. But when women do, people don't care. If the victim is male its just ignored or even praised. Men are the only ones whom have to be responsible...as you admitted yourself in your question. Check YOUR privilege. 

• 1 month ago

Girls have to endure pain from periods from as young as 9 years and have to make sure they always have pads or tampons, in case they start earlier than their usual cycle.  

I do feel for our girls, who get mood swings at the same time as 'growing pains', but it's just something we accept and get on with, even when it's so painful it gives you an upset tummy.  

We have to carry on with school or work, even when we have such heavy flow, we need to wear both a night time pad and tampon.  

The only men that have sympathy are men who grew up with sisters or mothers who had heavy or painful periods.  Most men are blissfully unaware and ignorant and won't be capable of offering any kind of sympathy!

You don't have to become pregnant or can terminate it, if it's unwanted and though many pregnancies can go wrong and cause a danger to both the woman or her baby, many are fine.

Many women dread the menopause, but once all that pain and blood flow's gone, you'll have bags more energy, but of course it does affect your skin and you'll need to buy a good skin moisturiser!  Girls and women learn to manage pain at a much earlier age to boys and men and we can bear it easier too, cos' many boys and men are whimps!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is a freedom to being a woman, too. Men only get to have children vicariously. 

Also they guys who answered this a) have a lot of nerve and b) sound like bast*rds.

• 1 month ago

Most women view "Child Birth" and "Pregnacy" as a blessing, women who complain about these things are a tiny minority.

Not once have I met a woman who frowns upon pregnacy and child birth since it's often regarded a very significant point in a womans life. The only time I hear women complain about these things is when I go on the internet and read feminist blogs/comments.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men like women who like themselves.  Not one's that feel sorry for being a woman, and hate their femininity.  Nobody likes whiners.

Victim hood is over.  It's lame.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.