Did you know that in this state before the 2012 elections that 53,000 dead people were still listed as eligible voters.?

They also found that 2,600 out-of-state people were registered to vote

NO BUT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME

• Archer

Yet the Democrats and news media will  promote there is "no chance" of voter fraud if we "mail in" our votes.We know who all those dead people will vote for now don't we!

• Tmess2

Yes.  Voting records are imperfect.  Local election authorities do not quickly remove people upon receiving death certificates.  And people do not always properly re-register when they move to a different state, and, when they do, there is a delay in the process of notifying the old state (and the old state then acting on it to remove the person from the voting rolls.

While local election officials need to do a better job, those flaws only matter if somebody tries to exploit them.  It's possible to do a comparison of those who voted to death certificates or changes of address to see if there is any person casting an illegal vote.  In recent years, while there is an occasional case of voter fraud, the level is very low.  

• Clive

And your point is?  You didn't even say which state that is.

and just because someone is on a list doesn't mean they voted

• Warren T

RIGHT BUT IT DOESN'T PROVE THEY DIDN'T VOTE EITHER

• TB12

And what state would that be, where are the links to confirm it and I'll bet you're going to say they were all Democrats,, right.

• TB12

Well then enlighten me Eddie,, am I supposed to believe this guy without some factual verification,, or at the very least the name of the state he's referring to so I could look it up myself,, I'm not a con, I like hard evidence before making up my mind,,, so Eddie,,, enlighten me,,

There is NO SUCH THING AS VOTER FRAUD - you MUST understand this!!!!!

Signed, 

Just Another "Liberal" Spouting Her Party's Line

• EdWinter

P.S. If those are the numbers in your state, imagine what the numbers are in California and NY.