Was President Donnie Trump suffering from Coronavirus when he was swaying back and forth at Arlington, or were the bone spurs acting up?

Update:

Or is it something else, like, didn't his Daddy have a SERIOUS issue with dementia or something? Sad. Believe me.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Bone spurs. You have no idea how painful it can be to have imaginary pain. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

That is so moronic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He was dancing to music only he could hear.

• 1 month ago

He was probably drunk, or having a reaction to the medication that is not for Covid. 19.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He was daydreaming about humping a teenager so he won't get bored.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He apparently has “ataxia” issues which is a sign of neurological damage as in 

Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s and other things.Like when he had to have Melania holding his hands going down stairs, etc. so he wouldn’t lose his balance and fall. Also he does that “perseveration” thing where he just repeats what he said before maybe only in a slightly different way. Also a sign of cognitive impairment. The brain gets “stuck”. 

And I was also going to mention something else which I see somebody below has already mentioned about how he has to support himself with his arms on the lectern or podium when he’s giving speeches at rallies or news conferences or whatever. I was thinking the same thing that it shows he has balance problems.

Slurs his words sometimes too, parkinsonian “dystonia” stuff where  the muscles, even those involved with speech, get harder for the person to control. 

Also the blatant inappropriateness/bluntness of a lot of his comments is also frequently a symptom of dementia. People lose the ability to use that part of their brain which filters content before the words come out, because that part of their brain which controls such things, mainly the prefrontal cortex, starts to actually shrink. So other parts of the brain take over which have more to do with emotionality and impulsiveness

in action and speech

• Dave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You hate him because you're a racist.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

FRED Trump was DIAGNOSED with Alzheimer in 1993

, 6 years prior to his death in 1999  as a result of PNEUMONIA at age 93 ..

ALZHIEMERS  does have a GENETIC association  to offspring there are 2 TYPES early onset and late BOTH have a genetic component  LATE ONSET symptoms begin in MID  60's  the APOE-4 GENE    Early onset symptom begin  age 30 to MID 60

FRED Trump Jr. died at the age of 42  in 1981  related to complications of ALCOHOLISM

.  FRED Trumps estate     left to his family was estimated at 250 - 300 MILLION dollars     divided  by 4 remaining offspring Maryann Elizabeth Donald and Robert

as to PINOCCHIO  DON    having such a large PRO-BOS_CIS

can when the wind is blowing    cause a person to NOT BE   BALANCED

in more than one way    Thank you for the question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he always sways when he stands unsupported - he has to lean on a lectern to make sure he doesn't topple over

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why would you ask that here? I don't recall him swaying but I'm sure if you say he did, it's true. I guess he didn't wear a mask because he doesn't have one for each outfit like Biden. As for bone spurs, can you tell me what website Kerry bought his 3 Purple Hearts that he got in 3 months in Vietnam when he never saw combat?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.