Anonymous

why do black lives matter only focused on white on black crime?

they rarely talked about black on black crime

• Craig

BLM only focused on white-on-black crime?

Why is that a matter of concern for you?  Does the fact that there's an interest group focused on white-on-black crime have a bad result?  Over in that corner is a group focused on removing gluten from grilling charcoal.  Over in this corner is a group focused on eliminating plastic 6-pak can holders so fish don't get caught in them.  You aren't asking about THEIR narrow interests.

Is white-on-black crime actually a GOOD thing that should be preserved, in your book?  Why are you so alarmed by the fact that a group is focusing on it?  Are you interested in PROTECTING white-on-black crime?

How is the existence of black-on-black crime relevant?  Does it justify the existence of white-on-black crime?  Does the existence any black-on-black crime make white-on-black crime OK?

I suspect that you've never really thought about the implications of the words that you've chosen to echo - or the true motivations of the people who fed you those lines.

• Jake1 month agoReport

so many questions. such little knowledge.

I'm glad you used the word crime which is what they should be. The problem is there usually is no crime or charges brought when the officer is white and the person injured or dead is black and unarmed. That is more the problem than the actual crime of killing them. The consistent lack of justice which only gets worse every decade you go back in time. 

It is the understanding of the public that if someone commits a crime and they get caught, they would go to jail, which happens when a civilian commits a crime. However that doesn't happen in these numerous cases where an officer is the killer. That's why the outrage is more prominent. Where has a black officer been caught on tape executing a white unarmed man, woman or child (RIP Tamir Rice) and not been charged with a crime or even lose their job? Killing a lone kid in a park and no charges? Give me a break. If they can kill a 12 year old in a park they can kill any black person for no reason. Criminals who commit crimes dont receive tax dollars to do an important job so stop with the false equivalencies about civilian on civilian crime. Also how would you know if people aren't upset about civilian crimes. There are community meetings all the time. You wouldn't know because why would they put those on television. Stop using tv as your only source of knowledge. Black on black crime is the same as white on white crime. So now we know people kill who they live near. Congrats. What does that have to do with murders of unarmed black people by police? Nothing. Mind you most people that ask these silly questions don't actually care about the troubles in the black community nor the people that live in them. If I say cancer is a problem in America why are you bringing up diabetes? They are two separate problems that need to be fixed. 

Because they are a racist organization.  Blacks are much more likely to be shot by black cops than they are white ones.  BLM is a hate organization

• Stalin

That's a movement by liberals to gain votes from Black people by creating hatred between whites and Blacks. Most Blacks are killed by Black people.

Probably because those who perpetuate so-called black on black crime actually get convicted, not to mention that such crimes typically aren’t racially motivated. Why do people keep asking these stupid questions? This isn’t rocket science or anything.

Because it's really a group of racist douche bags Built by a certain party , and funded by them too . All they do is create drama and has zero to do with anything other than causing a racial divide among the people If they cared about the reason why young . Men of color got killed . They would be more legit It's supposedly to shine a light on how police officers White police officers mainly treat people of color While I can't argue what the cops do is pure evil , and cowardly I'd have much more respect for BLM if they encompassed the whole plight of being black in America Nope only when it's cop related crimes . Which the ****** police need to held accountable for There are serious issues on that But BLM IS NOT DOING ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR THAT SERIOUS , AND VERY REAL TREATMENT OF PEOPLE OF COLOR . especially young black men . The police are hypocrites I'm white they treat me as bad . I always get asked to leave my truck under gun point I've been hit with the baton so many times I lost count I'm white , have non-criminal record what so ever They automatically call me "wood" as in pecker wood . My best friend whom instill see almost dialy . He's biracial and he gets the same shorty treatment . I've got no criminal history But THE LAPD . Automatically ***-umes I am some ******* tweeker , junkie , felon ,. They always rip my truck apart "looking for the dope " that's not there I've been bloodied so many times from a fuckujg cop I'm ready for it every interaction now . I've been called a ****** loving wanna be Yet I don't act like I'm anything but myself inwesr Levi's and t shirts and I'm limped ino some racial stew the cops seem to be eating Cause I list all respect for any and all law enforcement. My brothers Not just 1 all 3 are deputy sheriffs I would not piss on them if they were on fire They don't get invited to my folks either for holidays they ARE SO DAMN JUDGEMENTAL AND MISERABLE TO BE AROUND unless your a sheriff like them YIUR DOG **** ON THEIR BOOTS FAMILY OR NOT i get messed with by cops simply cause I do look kind of like trailer trash I'll admit that But To a point . I never lived in a trailer never been arrested I don't and never have done any type of dope But I used to smoke pot But cops can care less about anybody They are policy enforcers with guns So I understand how the idea of BLM can be seen as a good thing Fact is they come to protests with faces covered and with weapons Factbis BLM says they want to point out how coos treat black people That treatment is appauling and even black cops treat black people shitty But BLM ISNT HELPING THE BLACK COMMUNITY they are making  it worse for the black community They end up looking more foolish after every protest . I've got a lot of friends of many traces and colors and even they say BLM. Is domestic terrorist group That's how many people  are starting to see them as At least people with a high school education are gaining that view There **** starting morons causing disruption everywhere they go and not really even highlitihg police brutality on the black community You would have to be deaf , dumb and blind to think they are doing any good for there community's There not They are pure racist trash they claim to be against 

• Jake1 month agoReport

lets keep spreading the truth and educating people.

author, philosopher and literary critic Umberto Eco once wrote "when considering a book, we mustn't ask ourselves what it says but what it means..."

the same could be said for social and political movements.... the critical thinker should be able to separate the 'statement of intent' and determine if there is another agenda involved...

The whole movement is based around a lack of accountability. If their movement was based purely on police accountability, I'd support them.

• 1 month agoReport

LMFAO! Race doesn't exist.

When's somebody going to talk about all the Black on White crime? Practically all interracial crime between the two groups is Black perpetrators.

• Ann

I'd like to know why, if Black lives actually do matter, BLM only show up for police involved killing of Blacks, which happens 2% of the time. Why don't they show up for Blacks lives killing other Blacks lives, which happens 98% of the time and, really, almost everyday? Do those Black lives not matter?

• Big1 month agoReport

Black lives matter now?? I`ve been away too long!