is there any herbal cure available for Trying to conceive women?

No.  There is nothing  you can buy over the counter to increase fertility.  

The "cure' for TTC is SEX - lots of sex.  Men can rebuild their sperm supply in 24 hours UNLESS they have been diagnosed with a low sperm count.

Sex once every three days should result in pregnancy within one year - if it doesn't - then you may need to consider consulting a fertility specialist to see if one of you has a fertility issue that needs medical attention.  

Grapes.  Drink fermented grape juice and relax and see where the evening takes you.  That’s how my wife and I conceived.  

Source(s): Married 30 years, father to two daughters.

No there is not, have sex every 4 days as that gives him time to build up his sperm count and sperm live inside you for 5 days so always there whenever you ovulate but even then it is only 25% chance. It took me almost 3 years of ttc, Good Luck