Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

So 2nd Stimulus payment is pretty much a done deal... how much are we getting?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I still ant got my first and am on as I so who cares

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not even close to a done deal

The senate has said if there is another stimulus  package it will be geared to businesses,  individuals  probably  won't get any

• 1 month ago

It's not even being discussed or negotiated until after the end of May. It's not a done deal at all. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a long way from a done deal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Far from a done deal. but will probably be something, maybe similar to the first one

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on the qualifications they put into the law, which by the way has not been passed yet. 

• 1 month ago

Its not a done deal - far from it. The bill that passed the house has absolutely ZERO chance of becoming law.

Its possible that the senate will gut the bill and pass something that still provides a stimulus to US Citizens without the pork and without payments to illegals. But that would have to go back to the house for approval and then would have to go to the president for signature.

So its anything BUT a done deal.

• 1 month ago

Nothing until just before the election if Trump has anything to say about it. To him, it's a good way to buy votes with taxpayer money.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not a done deal yet but Trump and his economic advisers have said they are open to second stimulus payments. I think it'll be another $1200 for most folks.

• 1 month ago

It passed the House - just barely with several Dems and all the Repubs against it.  It has not come up for vote in the Senate.  Trump has stated he will veto it.  Not enough votes to override.

I probably would not consider that "all but done."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.