I am BF mom and suffering from very low breastmilk supply, how can I increase my supply?

• Sal*UK

Its all about supply and demand - and if you baby is thriving, then there is no need to worry.

How do you know your supply is low? I ask because there's no way to measure how much you are producing, pumping isn't an effective measurement because it's regularly less effective that the baby actually nursing. Is your baby growing? Pooping? Peeing? Otherwise developing normally? If so, then your supply is probably just fine. Babies who are breastfed tend to feed more often than formula fed babies because breastmilk is easier to digest and because there are no measuring ticks on boobs, moms aren't trying force feed that last bit of milk past baby being full. Now, if your baby is struggling developmentally, not gaining weight, losing weight, appears lethargic, isn't peeing/pooping much... then there are things you can do. Fenugreek supplements can work, a bowl or two of oatmeal every day, non-alcoholic beer, pumping after each feeding, making sure you are hydrated, having the baby medically examined to rule out tongue-tie, cleft palate, lack of swallow reflex, etc. 

Kidnap a lactating woman, and store her in a subzero freezer.