Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 month ago

Is it bad if I buy a TV with my stimulus money?

Not at all. That's your money and you can do what you want with it.

it's your money...

its yours they print money for you to use,,how much is up to you and your willingness to blow 600 bucks,,ya got a lil bro heeds shoes?

sis needs a new dress?

ma needs a new set of dishes?

Hell no why asking people if your needs are paid most of them that you can others you have a payment plan for. what the hell only live once let the Tv buying times roll don't ask people for that opinion 

Nah, the whole point of stimulus money is to keep the economy from tanking, buying stuff is the basic way to help the economy.

• chorle

Not if you have already paid your rent or mortgage and insurance especially if you don't have a working TV since my wife and I are working we paid down principal on my car and our mortgage. 

You should buy whatever you want with it. 

Yes, give me my tax dollars back.

It's not up to the government or us to decide what you do with the stimulus. As it is a "stimulus", the government hopes you'll circulate it into the economy and therefore stimulate it, but it's your money at the end of the day.

You're (presumably) an adult and therefore can make your own financial decisions. We can't tell you if you may or may not need that money a few weeks or months down the line.

• Lance

No its not, but I would recommend buying from a local retailer so as to help your local economy more directly rather that from the Internet...also Vizio TV's are made  in America so that also would be a good choice to help keep things going and stimulate the economy.