Christmas gift ideas for kids?

I buy for 8 kids. They range in age from 6 to 15, both girls and boys.

I want to get them all something similar. For example, a couple of years ago they all got a 1 pound Reese‘s peanut butter cup, and last year they all got an “impossible“ puzzle.

Some of them are getting older, and they are into electronics, and it’s getting harder to think of gifts they will enjoy. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

What about a subscription box for each kid? You can get a yearly subscription or you can get some that are just a one time gift, and you can get just about anything you can think of for a kid. My favorite are the science and the snack/munchie boxes. Just google 'kid subscription box' and you will get hundreds of hits.

I think buying a single 1 pound Reese‘s peanut butter cup for the 8 kids to share is a great was to save money, but each child would probably prefer their own gift. 

.

You could try googling "Christmas gift for 12 year old girl", select a gift, then move on to the next child, changing the search criteria appropriately.

• .

Buy them some books to read.