Ryan
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Rumours that Real Madrid will offer Man United 4 players in order to sign Paul Pogba, is this a good deal for United?

The players are Brahim Diaz, Lucas Vazquez, James Rodriguez and Martin Odegaard.  

Diaz wasn't good enough for Man City or Real so I would imagine he might also be wasted on United's bench. On the other side of things OGS has shown a willingness to give young players a chance and perhaps could give Diaz more game time allowing him to flourish. 

Vazquez I can't see leaving Real he has been a great squad player for them during this recent successful period of theirs, hasn't played much for Spain but if he was happy with his role at Madrid he might be happy enough to play a similar role at United. Still only 28 he could have 3 or 4 good years still left in him.

Next up James Rodriguez don't see how he fits in a team that already has Bruno Fernandes, i think Rodriguez has been treated unfairly at Real and isn't as bad of a player as they make him seem but I just can't see how he would fit into the team but he has one trophies everywhere he played I think besides Monaco. Apparently he only wants to sign for Atletico Madrid and I do think that would be a better option for him. Like Vasquez he is still only 28 but I don't think his services are required at United even if United are looking for maybe a replacement for the ageing Juan Mata, Rodriguez will want to play in every game.

Finally Martin Odegaard arguably the most exciting name on the list for United fans. Ole would surely want to get his hands on the player considering they're both Norwegian. Odegaard is highly rated in Madrid and I don't see him leaving on a permanent basis, especially if Real are also interested in offloading Vasquez. I'm sure Odegaard would love to play in England too but the chance at breaking into the Real Madrid team is surely his preference.

So what do you guys think?

Who tf laughs like bahaha

• CMD

BAHAHAHA

This I do not believe like I think Real would just offer cash and one player not 4

It's a brilliant deal for Man Utd.....the Real Madrid staff must be on drugs.

• F

Getting rid of Pogba is a priority for Utd, but pointless getting 4 bench warmers in return.

They should also ship DeGea while he’s worth something . He’s been a liability for a couple of years now.

So basically the Madrid reserve team bench for Pogba, not a bad deal for Madrid, lol. 

• Cyril

James Rodriguez alone is better than Pogba.

Not a good deal at all none of them players would be any good in the PL 

• August

If that is the case, Man U can cherry pick who they like and probably ask for 2 of them plus cash. Receiving all 4 players is acquiring virtually half a team, so i don't think that is going to be acceptable 

• Woody

hell yeah it is Pogba is absolutely shiit! Most overrated player ever