I'm trying to move some photos from my desktop email to my chromebook. Want to save them. They are currently in my sent box on my Desktop.?

What's the easiest way to do that? Thanks

Favorite Answer

If the photos are currently in emails, you would need to save them out of the email as separate picture (jpg, gif, bmp. etc.) files.  You would then copy those files over to your chromebook.

You can copy them by copying them to ESB thumb drive and them moving the drive over to the chromebook and copying them on that that computer.  Or by putting them in a cloud location such a Onedrive or a Dropbox and then copy them down to the chromebook.  

Or you could open the emails on the chromebook and then save the pictures from the email directly to the chromebook.

• David

If you haven’t set up your chromebook set it up with a gmail account.

If your email ends with gmail.com then all your emails and photos with have been saved to google drive on the cloud. If you log into your chrome book with the same google account the same emails/photos will be present on the chromebook. Otherwise you will have to copy your photos onto a flash drive or to your google account where they will appear onto your chromebook.