Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Do you believe Michael Jackson was a pedophile? Why or why not?

'because you liked him' is not a valid argument. 

I ask for civilized opinions on the matter. I don't personally believe he was, but I'd like everyone's side.

"No because I'm a life-long fan". 

So he wasn't a pedo because you're a fan? 

1.His mother was abusive idrc what she thought and 2.How much you wanna bet Latoya was just jealous of Michael? None of the other siblings said anything bad on behalf of Michael. Latoyas just mad she's the least popular Jackson.

Favorite Answer

It'll be difficult for anyone to get an objective post from either side just to let you know. One side you have people saying that they believe he is because evidence which they didn't elaborate on, and on the flip side what you have mentioned, people who believes he's innocent just because they liked him. It's an ongoing thing that will never change.

Still I wish you the best of luck.

• If he was just some average schmo from the suburbs it would never have got to court.

Its the biggest case of tall poppy syndrome in history.

The people on here saying there is no evidence and that the evidence they have is shotty and BS, they clearly have not reviewed the evidence nor listened to what the evidence was. There is too much damning evidence from the investigations to even mention here but in a nutshell, the maid testified she heard Michael taking a shower with the child, when the investigators rated the house they found pictures of naked boys, and his sister even said that he would constantly be having little boys in his room every day for hours on end, without rarely leaving his bedroom. His sister said she knew he was a pedophile and this her mother did too. But there is so much more evidence against him. There is a picture of him inappropriately touching a boy, but I can't find it anymore. The photo was so damning. Plus the guy preferred to spend all of his time alone with little boys. Do the math.

Yes I do, because there's to much evidence against him,and why would a innocent man settle out of court?if he was innocent those families wouldn't have received a dime, because he would have fought to prove his innocence,who sleeps with kids and pretends like it's ok?what parent would let their kid sleep with a middle aged man?,all very suspicious.

• patty

i was not sure but I saw the documentary about the young men who were michaels boyfriends when young and I believe it

He wasn't and I'm tired of people believing everything they read in the tabloids. 

There's no proof of such accusations and people should learn that 

Absolutely not. I feel that his whole childlike persona was a gimmick that was eventually used against him. There's so many holes in the liars stories, I don't believe it.

• Webbo

No because I'm a lifelong fan.

• Bob

There’s so much evidence that he was. 

• Petter

Of course he was, do you honestly believe he just wanted to watch films and play with those boys? Why would they lie or make that up and have their lives ruined? Makes no sense at all.