Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 1 month ago

bachelors and horse industry ?

I’m getting my major in business administration with a concertation in international business. After some experience and possibly getting a masters in marketing or something else.. I want to be an (international marketing manager) in the (equine industry) and to be specific (Equine Sales) 

Is there anything as such? I’m wondering if this industry is a growing or in need of such managing. I’m bilingual and working towards becoming multilingual which would give me an advantage in becoming an international marketing manager.

-

Yes I know a lot about horses. I’ve been riding practically my whole life. In terms of what kinds of transactions 

((((I’d like to be doing is with horse products. Like tack | saddles | riding apparel blankets & sheets| halters & leads | horse boots & wraps)))))

• Snezzy

Have you thought about asking several of the many tack outfits for advice? They will have some staff who really understand the inside of the trade and might be willing to share some knowledge with you. Don't be scared. They put their pants on one leg at a time. 

I'm not saying it'll be easy. You may have to be persistent to find someone who isn't going to try to sell you a new saddle.