Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade now being investigated?

For giving FALSE TESTIMONY under oath?

https://www.businessinsider.com/monterey-county-di...

Doesn't this make her a liar like Trump?

Is this why her Trump supporting lawyer has dumped her?

Is she credible at all?

Is this BAD for the Trump supporters?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Her story started to fall apart about 2 seconds after it left her lips, and people took one look into her own mentally unbalanced past,  her numeous name changes,  false allegations against others,  former employers calling her a con artist, and all the rubbish she posted all over the internet, that she immediately took down, the second someone started looking into HER past. 

As for for her ever changing story........she's only changed it about 6 times now,   hasn't produced one shred of evidence,  and wants us to believe  Joe Biden,  finger popped her in a public hallway, in Congress. 

She went from " he touched my shoulders",   to "he asked  me  to serve drinks", all  the way to being "raped" . 

her credibility is ZERO.  Worse than TRUMPS , if that's possible. 

• 9 months ago

That would make her like that deranged Ford woman.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

She is definitely a liar. She lied about Biden and that is why she has ducked interview requests by CBS and NBC even though she claimed that she wanted to be heard. The more she talks, the more inconsistencies she will reveal. She lied on her resume to testify as an expert witness to get paid doing it. She will likely be charged with fraud.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I thought you were dead...

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Biden is a rapist. Try again

• Unseen
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It has nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.