I have a misdemeanor warrent how often am I subject to arrest at the border?

I have a misdemeanor warrent but they refuse to pick me up in the state I'm in. How often am I subject to arrest when crossing the border ? When I get arrested then release after the state refusing to come and get me... Will i get arrested again everytime I cross the border or will it be a 1 time thing?

How often?  You can be arrested every time you cross.  It's just that simple.  WARRANTS - which is how it's spelled - do not expire.

Yes, you will be arrested every time your name comes up on the computer, and your name will come up every time you cross.

• Murzy

as long as it is in their computer, you will have to deal with it.

Until you appear before the judge and face the charges, or until the statute of limitations forces them to revoke the warrant, you are subject to being arrested on it. 

• Statute of limitations is the time within which you can be charged. Once charged there is no time limits. [actually there is the right to a speedy trial, but you need to be within the courts jurisdiction for that]