Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Would you rather have been born in 1920 or 2020?

Discuss.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would like to see a movie about 1920: how life was like without internet, cell phones, and computers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Imagine being born to our new exciting world. New born children this year have so many more opportunities than their ancestors

Equality, education, understanding of our world - yes I would pick 2020

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1920 would mean going through a World War, so 2020 would be the better option.

• 2 months ago

Neither. Being born in 1951, give or take a few years, was as good as it gets.

If I had to chose, I’d go for 2020 and take my chance. 

My mother was born in 1919, and she thought her time was better than mine, so it’s all subjective. There again, she’s the only person I have ever spoken to who says they enjoyed the Second World War. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Why not ask which leg I'd rather cut off?  

• 2 months ago

Well...

I'm lightskin so I probably wouldn't survive very long in that era.

• 2 months ago

Be born in 1920 At the height of the Spanish Flu Pandemic, errrrr no thank you, 2020 for me.

• 2 months ago

So long as I was born British I dont think it matters an awful lot. A while ago I would have said 2020 but in our present position I feel life was better for them born in an earlier age,so long as it was in England.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

2020 (technology). Your post belongs in Entertainment & Music/Polls & Surveys. What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My dad was he spent 5 years at war he suffered I'll health most of the time I can remember he got malaria in the desert and ulcers through the stress so it was tough very tough for some 

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

No that is a different world a different place where you live and most here 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.