Anonymous

I feel so insecure about my age. I am 44 female, cant have children now plus in experineced about relationships and sex. I like this guy a?

lot but cant make a move thinking about all this . He is 9 yrs younger than me and may think I am a waste of time for him. Am I wrong?

Lots of men like older women. And a few like inexperienced ones. Also some don't want children.

The point is, you'll never know until you try asking him.

If you're scared of asking directly, just flirt and see how he reacts.

Nothing to feel insecure about. If he doesn't get you it's his loss, right?

Have fun!

• Slug

Yes you are wrong! this guy obviously likes you for the person you are and you need to stop over thinking things!

make subtle moves and advances and see if that is reciprocated, every person is different in to what they want sexually so relationships are a learning curve, if you are in contact via text put it out there and say you want to take things further but you feel a little shy, this can be endearing to many men. Don't sell yourself short I am pretty sure the guy you are in a relationship with is more aware of certain things than you think he is.

• Happy

Insecurity is a turn off. Be confident since he is obviously interested. It’s never a waste of time to try out a relationship but nobody here has enough information to give you an honest answer to your question. I always let a relationship run it’s course.

• Mike

The only think you've been wrong about is holding off getting therapy.