i can't tell if im just really attracted to this woman because she's stunning and a good person or im bi?

Sometimes people admire the same gender because they have a desire to be like that person. It could very well be that you are bi (I've heard in some bi people's experience, they would sometimes register same-sex attraction as admiration for that person), but you should probably take some time to think about things before jumping into that conclusion. Have you felt attracted to women in any way before this? Could you ever see yourself with another woman? Would you be happy? Sometimes it takes people a while to find these things out, and that's okay. I'm bi myself- it took me a few years of denying I could like the same sex before I finally took the time to sit and consider these things, and even then I was unsure for almost another full year. Maybe another thing you can do is find some LGBT groups where you can talk to other people who are bi and see if their experiences match up with anything that's happened in your life in any way.

• Emma

"i can't tell if im just really attracted to this woman because she's stunning and a good person or im bi?"

Your only question is WHY you ARE attracted to her, and not IF you are attracted to her, seems like you answered your own question.  The only question is, what are you going to do about it, either way.

• Matt

is there a pic? i am really attracted to this woman because i am not bi

Don't overthink it.