Anonymous

I'm 27 and never had a job, what can I do?

Hello, male here, I haven't work in my entire lifetime not because my parents have so much money, but all my life has been wasted due to my laziness, I have so much free time on my hands, not a long ago I used to hate working because I didnt want to take pressure of it or taking responsibility in a workplace, because I am a shy and anxious person, people are making fun of me and feels like I'm a pure loser, now I am about to change, but there are many problems, the first is I dont know how to start  and I don't think anyone who is willing to employ me, if I had any education degree to support me and find me a good job, I wouldnt struggle for it,  I just hope the best of me and be in a good path of my career that suits me as I am.

When your parents die or become incapacitated you will be out on the street or living in a shelter.

So you can become less lazy now and get night work restocking a Target or Walmart or you can start learning how to live on the street.

A lazy person would choose night time stocking because living on the street is a full time job and you do not get a nice bed at the end of your day.

There is a book called How to Create Fund and Start Your Own Business. Find it at the library and read it. Then ask your parents for money to start a business.

Are you bragging or complaining? All you OWN fault. do something about it!

Peace.

• Anna

Placements). I'm glad they did because I love my job. My brother is a solicitor and he also likes his job. My brother and I have work ethics, something the asker lacks.

• Edwena

You are fine as long as the support and money holds out. That depends upon the age and finances of your parents. So consider out that option. The fact that you are shy and reserved indicates that your plan is to extend the time in the basement, as opposed to being more extroverted and spending the money quicker. It costs money to party, so don't do it. It also costs money for an education, so don't do that, either. Just be sure you are logged in with the government for the few social benefits it provides. You also have one other option, and that is prison. The government will take care of you if you insist.

• Susie

You haven’t had a job, don’t have a degree, and you’re wondering what career path you should take?   Go get a job, any job.  Every job provides learning experience,  Especially discipline, which sounds like what you need most.  And you never know where a job may lead you down the road, when you apply yourself.  Construction and trade businesses need helpers all the time, and provide on the job training.  Some even pay for schooling.  Again,  Get a job, any job, and apply yourself. Most of us have to work for what we want in life,  very few have it fall in our laps.  

You feel like a pure loser because you are one. Stop making excuses for yourself and join the human RACE! Your parents won't be around to carry you forever and you're way behind.