How do i summon a demon and make a wish contract? Im in serious need of help and i cant go to anyone. Idc bout consequences ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dubbs
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Demons won't grant you a wish, they make deals with your soul as collateral.

There are a few books still out there that entail summoning rituals such as "The Lesser Key of Solomon", "Summoning Spirits: the Art of Magical Evocation", etc. Sometimes the demon won't give you a deal and try to possess you right on the spot, which is why you'd need a devil's trap to keep it stationary.

However a lot of the paraphernalia for a Summoning Ritual are not as commonplace as they once were. Depending on the demon you wish to summon you'd need to know what planets are where in the sky, maybe bones from a baby, a virgin dagger and/or blood of a freshly killed rabbit.

So if you could get your hands on all this stuff (the book'll give more detail) knock yourself out, but when the time comes to collect you'll only have yourself to blame.Whatever serious help you think you need,  trusts me it's not as bad as being a demon's ***** in the next world.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dubbs
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Minute details matter: a perfect circle and no missing lines in the devil's trap. Color of the animal being sacrificed, correct pronounciation of the chants, even orientation with the cardinal directions. The mismanagement of any of these could warrant unpredictable results.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

people do laws of attraction, candle spells, meditation, prayers, chats...

• 3 weeks ago

Your soul isn’t yours. So The demon knows this truth. You can not write out a contract if you don’t own the property. Ezekiel 18v 4

• 3 weeks ago

Due to corporate downsizing most demons were subcontracted out of hell in the 1980's and have been employed in the banking industry.    If you summon one you will be breaching his contract and will have to contend with a fate worse than eternal damn nation, you will have to face the lawyers of Goldmans Sachs!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you want spiritual contact why not ask Christ? He answers with the holy spirits (your own guardian angel for included) helping as we ask God for help.

• 1 month ago

Demons don't do wishes, kid.  You're thinking of genies and birthday candles.

The only thing demons do is play bass in Kiss and tend the bar on that TV show.  And forget selling your soul to Satan, because she'll only offer one thing for it.  And unless your wish is sex, she won't be interested.

• 1 month ago

Don't bother with demons.  They have no real power and will cheat you.  Sounds to me what you are looking for is a sorcerer, someone who can manifest his will- or yours.  It is easier to to manifest your own, but a few can do it for others.  And they are hard to find.

Do you want to talk more?

• Misty1 month agoReport

Yes, I'm in need of serious help

• 1 month ago

First sell your soul to Satan. Hail Satan. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Genies. You're thinking of genies. Demons dont grant wishes. Start rubbing oil lamps buddy

• Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Call the White House and offer to donate $1m to Trump's election campaign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.