How do you go about setting up a buisness page on facebook whilst in full time employment do you have to register with hmrc or anything ?

• Daniel

If you have a Facebook Account go here

http://www.facebook.com/pages

Click on Create a Page then Select the Page type that you want to make give it a Name check Off that you agree to there TOS Terms of Service then click Create Page

• L31 month agoReport

How do you go about hmrc etc im currently in employment but my idea is to get my own work by advertising etc and cutting hours at work once hopefully my own work grows obviously wouldnt make much at the start but want to start off somewhere withoit getting in trouble 

• Bob

Before having a business or even having a Facebook page to promote your business, it's important to know how to actually spell business. Everything else will follow from that.

• L31 month agoReport

Awesome

Mickey Mouse clubhouse

• L31 month agoReport

Brill

No you don't. Just create one. Once it monetizes you can register and I think you get 11 weeks to do so but please check with hmrc on that time frame

Would just be a starting point at this stage