Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When does the Race War start?

I'm thinking 💩 starts getting real in about ten to fifteen years.

Update:

There's been nothing but Race war throughout history.

Update 2:

There's a lot worse than Obongo. Wait till a Stacey Abrams type is President. Or AOC.

Update 3:

Blueninja, I don't have a problem with people of other Races. I have a problem with Whites being erased from their Homelands via mass non white immigration.

Update 4:

Ichabod, I agree. We need to trash Christian moral standards. Even atheists have them, but don't realize it.

Update 5:

MAGA, sorry my dude, but Christ Cuckery morality is why Whites are on the ropes.

Update 6:

I'm glad you're listening to E. Michael Jones, at least.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When white people wake the f*ck up and begin to embrace their Roman roots of power and domination instead of weakness and guilt. 

• 2 months ago

You know if people are still alive 500 years from now. Everyone will be the same color. That is if we survive what the earth is going to do to us because of climate change. Something whites helped contribute to because of there extreme capitalistic ways that put profit over humanity, the environment, and sanity. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • I don't know if I want this turned on some of these intuitions, synchronicites are basically INSTANT 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's never going to happen.  If you got out of the basement more, you'd know that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

hopefully never

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There's a spiritual war happening right now, and instead of following God and worshiping him, people are worshiping skin color, believe it to have magical properties, and fail miserably to see that faith in Christ leads to good outcomes, whereas these false identities have destroyed society by leading people astray from what really matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65tUlQZJ9J0

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

How well does never work for you? Since most of us don't have a problem with people of other races and have friends who aren't white that we would side with against you if you tried to make it happen.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

it got pretty close when obamas reign of terror was going on

• Little
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When the Beast takes power.

• 2 months ago

The day after Trump gets reelected. That will be the final straw for Liberals. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Started with affirmative action decades ago.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.