Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When does the Race War start?

I'm thinking 💩 starts getting real in about ten to fifteen years.

There's been nothing but Race war throughout history.

There's a lot worse than Obongo. Wait till a Stacey Abrams type is President. Or AOC.

Blueninja, I don't have a problem with people of other Races. I have a problem with Whites being erased from their Homelands via mass non white immigration.

Ichabod, I agree. We need to trash Christian moral standards. Even atheists have them, but don't realize it.

MAGA, sorry my dude, but Christ Cuckery morality is why Whites are on the ropes.

I'm glad you're listening to E. Michael Jones, at least.

Favorite Answer

When white people wake the f*ck up and begin to embrace their Roman roots of power and domination instead of weakness and guilt. 

You know if people are still alive 500 years from now. Everyone will be the same color. That is if we survive what the earth is going to do to us because of climate change. Something whites helped contribute to because of there extreme capitalistic ways that put profit over humanity, the environment, and sanity. 

• I don't know if I want this turned on some of these intuitions, synchronicites are basically INSTANT 

It's never going to happen.  If you got out of the basement more, you'd know that.

hopefully never

There's a spiritual war happening right now, and instead of following God and worshiping him, people are worshiping skin color, believe it to have magical properties, and fail miserably to see that faith in Christ leads to good outcomes, whereas these false identities have destroyed society by leading people astray from what really matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65tUlQZJ9J0

Youtube thumbnail

How well does never work for you? Since most of us don't have a problem with people of other races and have friends who aren't white that we would side with against you if you tried to make it happen.

it got pretty close when obamas reign of terror was going on

• Little

When the Beast takes power.

The day after Trump gets reelected. That will be the final straw for Liberals. 

Started with affirmative action decades ago.