Can't stay logged in to yahoo for two weeks?

two week box checked but can't stay logged in

use google its free and it has a good monopoly

I'm having the same problem on all three of my computers, it’s affecting both my wife and my accounts. I noticed that it does not affect our accounts when we use the mail app on our phones or tablets it only seems to happen when we access our account via a web browser. It also does not matter which web browsers we use. It seems to have started after Yahoo made a change to Yahoo logon. It first started on my wife’s account and then a few days later it started happening with my account, their logon is different than it was last week.

That's a glitch.

Happening to me also for 2 days. And now I see several others on here. I messaged Yahoo on their fbook page about it. May be helpful if you & others do also. Probably will affect others when their 14 day is over.

It is a glitch and we just need to wait. It would help if you posted your device, mode, and OS so we might see a pattern. Do you use att.net?

• Jim1 month agoReport

Started happening to me this week.  Tried with Chrome and Firefox on two different Windows 10 systems.

• Sharon

There is a glitch causing people to be signed out. If you aren't deleting cookies in your browser there is nothing you can do until they fix it.