My history teacher wants to hang out, is this appropriate?

so school has been out for several months and I'm 17 and he's a big man in his 30s with glasses and short brown hair and the other day he randomly sent me an email to my school email asking how I've been and stuff so I replied and we chit chatted a while and then randomly he asked if I wanted to come over to his house and hang out and play video games and play basketball outside and stuff. I said yes and im going tomorrow but I just want to make sure its appropriate

Favorite Answer

i wouldnt go, just tell him its inappropriate

It's inappropriate!!!!!!!! on so many levels. He should not be e-mailing you and vice versa. It is against school policy, state policy, and board policy. He knows this, please don't put yourself in any inappropriate situation where you would have to fight for your life.

Source(s): I'm a teacher!!!!!!

Oh stop it Melora. You are wasting your life. It's really sad.

Doesn't sound right. You should not go.

Unless you have your parent's permission and his wife is there making sandwiches .. it is not "appropriate" in any manner.

lol ok....yeah thats a real story

• A X

No! Going to his house is totally out of bounds. I don't even know what you were thinking when you chatted with him. If you answered the original email at all, the answer should have been, "Doing fine. Thank you for asking." If he persists, tell your parents and show them the emails. All of them.

• bluebellbkk
      1 month agoReport

Melora K makes up fantasies about her teachers all the time. Either they're setting her desk on fire in the classroom or they're following her home and beating down the front door.

• y

Nope, not in the least. A group, maybe, questionable, but not as you have put it out there.