Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump brought Americans together, Brought USA back to life, all on his own?

Biden hid in basements,

get my point?

• jimmy

LMFAO. Trump is a f^cking clown. Trump has absolutely no respect as a US president. The whole world laughs at Trump. 

• Marduk

Yes, you have a pointy head, I get it!!!

"get my point"

Is this where I say 'yes, right at the top of your tinfoil hat'... you left the door wide open, anyone could've walked thru

Pure fantasy......... 🤩

trump did indeed bring a few things back to life. Racism and pure ignorance to name a few things. Way to go donnie boy.

Trump is the Great Divider in Chief. Biden is doing the responsible thing by setting an example for sheltering in place during a pandemic. He is not wasting his time either. He gets daily briefs on the pandemic from medical experts so he will be full prepared to deal with the pandemic when he is sworn into office.

Biden's approval, Like hillary's, goes Down when he makes public appearances. It works the other way for Trump.

That is why Biden hids in the basement, and the DEMONcrats try to get Trump Rallies outlawed.

My wife is voting for amash(

Yeah. Your point is, conservatives/ Trump fans are totally out of touch with reality.  Trump not only ran his campaign on hatred, fear and dividing, he never stopped. 

Yes and leftist such as Obama and Bill Gates took the opportunity to start preaching their far left ideology