Why are people so sexist against strong women?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How do these strong women portray their strength; being a feminist isn't enough.

Therefore how can anyone be sexist against a feminist?  It makes no sense to me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because strong women practice their kegal exercises and with one flex they can destroy you.

• 1 month ago

People? Do you mean men? I think weak men fear strong women. Although some women can be a..holes like a.hole men.

• 1 month ago

People fear that strong women might take steps which might be adverse for their life. They are afraid of revolutionary behavior and they cannot tolerate women should fight against injustice. But the women must fight against all kinds of injustice and they might fight back and gain a foothold in the society. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

People are scared of dragons. Some people believe some strong women are possessed by the devil. If you really want to know, use a reverse speech software. If allowed, if a strong woman is your girlfriend, record a video of her. Then reverse the recording if you do it right you can hear something more clear than (random sounds). If you do it correctly and share your findings, you may be called a psychic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because so called strong women cannot get ahead on their own and must hold back others to get ahead  - using legal systems and social systems 

never hear of strong silent type women 

so called strong women only accept the idea of Zero-sum game

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I personally like strong women but some men feel threatened by them.

Though many women never even try to build up strength a higher and higher percentage do these days. Some of them can be shockingly strong if they put the work in.

• 1 month ago

Because when women think they're strong they're actually just really whiny.

• 1 month ago

The Overly masculine man who perceives gender roles to the upmost.  Then you  have men who are insecure.  Then women  who believes that they should always act feminine.  Coupling with the facts  that humans are ignorant in general.  Nothing surprises me....Lastly look at who your president is and that my friend is a horrible role model for all children...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most of the women who call themselves strong or who are described as strong by other women have psychopath personality. It is not sexist to hate psychopath women. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.