Visiting New York City?

When I turn 21 I would like to visit New York (in a year and a half), hoping that in the meantime the virus emergency has passed, otherwise I will postpone.

Anyway, can you tell me which are the most beautiful places to visit? What are the most beautiful parks in the city? Are there any particular bars or cafés? Karaoke bar? Are there chalets or similar in mountain areas?

• MS
    Favorite Answer

It is ridiculously hard to give recommendations about a place as large and busy as NYC without knowing more of your preferences, likes/dislikes, etc.  There are tons of bars, cafes, and restaurants in NYC.  They are all very different - one that I like may not be one that you like.  

There are no mountains in NYC.  The Adirondacks and Catskills are in NY state, more upstate and several hours away.  You can find some bed & breakfasts and other comparable accommodations that might resemble what you consider a "chalet."  

Since you can ask questions here, that also means that you can look up websites such as NYC tourism sites and basic maps sites, so as to see that there are no mountains in or near NYC.

There are hundreds of each type of attraction you listed.

The city itself doesn't have mountain areas... it's a city.

• Scarlett1 month agoReport

I thought there were mountain areas going out of town.
      And what about the other information, do you have anything to recommend?
      I know there are websites where you can search but there is very little written about the explanation of the places.
      A local person knows many more details.