Matt asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Can I join the British armed forces as an officer without going to Sandhurst?

Hi, so I am about to go into college and I was thinking of going into a military career afterwards, as a officer of some sorts, however when i click on the site ( it simply says that I should go to sandhurst, but I wanted to go to college and then university, and then join the army... Which degree's and A-Levels should I take and do I have to go to Sandhurst instead of 6th Form or can I go to university, and then go to Sandhurst?

Please help this is very important...

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You must go to sandhurst, besides being a school, its where the british version of OCS and officer training is at

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    EVERY link below "Regular Officer (Standard Entry) on the page before the one you linked addresses HOW to become an officer without getting your education at Sandhurst.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    you need to ask them this question

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.