Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Are women who never marry and have kids considered failures ?

Favorite Answer

There is redemption thru Jesus Christ, the past wiped away, a new creation a new life in Christ.................there is no "failure" in the Kingdom of God, and abiding in Christ can reconcile all things.

Oh Jesus Christ, really?  You picked the religious nut job as your favourite answer?  Really?

Okay, no problem.  It's the will of Allah, Oh feelie me bummy bennay, l'chaim and mazeltov, rock and roll is the devil and anyone who masturbates (ever) is going to burn in hell.  Salaam, shalom, hallelujah, hokus-pokus and may the Force be with you.

You will always find others who point of view is different than you.  Some people do think, you are not living if you do not have kids of your own.  Even if the woman is unable to have kids, they think that is sad.  You hear every once in a while, you hear about a woman who goes crazy for a baby she steals one. Some people will wrap their heads on they are not a woman if they do not have children.  And a lot of people I have been told, think it is sad I never married. I lived like Indiana Jones for over 10 yrs.  traveling around the world, and having fun.  I am a little sad, I did not slow down and get more involved, I got hurt, after my first real love,  I guess what I am saying, is I do feel a loss, not marrying, and having a child.  But I also got a lot in the life I did live. I traveled to over 200 countries. For over 5 yrs, I had 2-3 3 day vacations in where I traveled all over Europe.  Meeting interesting and some wild crazy people.  Went on more than a dozen cruises, 5 safaris. and alone the way did fall in love a few times.   However we live, we have to accept, we get things that can only get living this life, and we lose things that others have living differently.  I saw a list someone wrote about feeling sorry for yourself.  It started, looking what you had, that others do not. 10% people do not have a frig.  20% do not and have never owned a car.  30% live in a tent or one room hut or structure, and so on.  You do not have a child who is a criminal, got mixed up with drugs and killed him or her self, married a few losers, and now has 3 or more kids with 3 or more men.  that you are now taking care of.  Any life you choose you have to give up something. 

• Trish

No, the Bible says they are the most lonely and they will be blessed 🙏😇.

Yes they never had a chance to divorce rape a man.  So she is poor and a loser compared to real women.

• Nickname
      1 month agoReport

It’s not a rape to faurly divide famil belongings 50 to 50%

• ANDREW

Why would they be? Ever raised a kid on your own? Not easy! And plenty unmarried women have brought up some rather decent children 

I don't think so. Some women just feel like it's easier to be single.

• GB

I've never heard anyone say Florence Nightingale or Helen Keller were failures.

• Jesere

This is another issue, we are trying to educate people on, so it's sad that you even ask this question, but it's proof positive that the propaganda is still believed by people in this day and age. A woman's worth is not measured on her being married and having children. That's akin to being property. We want to choose the path we want to take, not one Society expects from us

It depends how many cats they have.  

• a1 month agoReport

Even I thought this was funny