Can I have a business that I get paid by people to decorate for parties?

I'm 14 and I have a gift per say, of decorating. Can I have a business where I decorate for other people's parties? And how much do you think would be reasonable for that?

At your age, no.  But when you're older, you might look at jobs as a party / event planner.  

no, you are not legally too young.  state law may restrict how many hours and in what conditions you are allowed to work.

most businesses like that buy supplies than bill the customer.  I am guessing you don't have the money to buy supplies ahead of time and would need the customer to purchase directly.

for very basic decorating, it would be as little as $10 per hour of work, for fancy as much as $25

There are businesses like that already. You might be too young to start one yourself legally. Ask your parents to help you set it up.