Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My husband still has pictures of his precious wedding on Facebook. Should I be upset?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why did I see this exact same question again?  I HATE those who abuse the anonymous moniker to waste our time and write only "hypothetical"  "questions".

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You would have to clarify a few things, before I can fully answer you. Is it a previous wedding, as I assume, not yours? Have talked with him and shared your feelings, have you asked for what you want?  If so, what has his response been?  Please write again, and help us to better answer you. Thank you.

• 1 month ago

It depends on the circumstances. If he is divorced from the person he married at that wedding, then it would be fair enough to be upset. If they have died, however, it would be wrong to get upset about it. You marry someone with a dead spouse, you have to accept that aspects of their previous life will remain - including memories of their lives together.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What made that wedding more precious than your wedding?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have a right to be upset. I know I would be very upset. My question to you, is what are you going to do about it?

• 1 month ago

You can be upset if you want to. We don't know what you "should" and apparently, you don't either.

• 1 month ago

do you mean previous?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.