alex asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Best platform for creating a questionnaire?

due to covid I'm moving my psychology dissertation online and not sure how to go about this... I have 4 versions of a questionnaire (inc lickert scale). I would like to limit participants to those with a University e-mail address. I would also like to limit each email address to only 1 of the questionnaires. What platform would you recommend for this design?

Favorite Answer

Google Forms is a good, free service that lets you create basic Likert scales, multiple choice, and type in questions.  Qualtrics should be free if you have a university email address, And it's probably the most comprehensive, but a little bit harder to use than Google Forms.

Did you not have a quantitative methods class for your psychology degree?  I find it rather astonishing that any program wouldn't require you to be able to create surveys in a mandatory class.

• Zirp

something like surveymonkey ???