If the great MLK was still with us do you think leftists would call him uncle tom? I do not need to spend intellectual fortitude, google....?

What he believed.

Favorite Answer

Martin Luther King Jr. argued that we should judge people by their behavior rather than by their race. Leftists advocate the exact opposite and have called black conservatives "Uncle Tom" for echoing MLK Jr.'s sentiment. If you're black and you dare to oppose affirmative action or criticize young urban black criminal culture, you're branded a race traitor.

You think MLK was a CONSERVATIVE?

You are who we point to when we state that Trump supporters are moronic assholes. 

Well sir the only people qualified to call any black man an Uncle Tom is another black man or a black woman so that's the first thing.  If you're asking about black people on the left then that's OK but the white man isn't in any position (left or right) to label any black man an Uncle Tom.

Dr King was our brother.  I was taught by another great black man and it is true that his teachings were not always in harmony with that with which Dr King was teaching but what he did tell us is that the white man tries to get us fighting with one another.  He says Dr King is for integration, my teacher is for seperation and so we're not synchronized.

Well, actually, what Dr King and my teacher were both for is the freedom of the millions of African-American brothers and sisters who have been in captivity here for over 400 years.

• joshua

MLK was a self described socialist. You likely would hate his politics. 

You’re trying to claim a man who in no way shared your politics and for the life of me I’m not sure why. You hate black people, you trash us every chance you get and now you want to claim MLK....Why are you so fake??? And don’t get me wrong I’m not calling all conservatives racist, JUST YOU. I’ve read your questions and answers, we both know your racial politics. So why be so fake now....

I’m waiting for the first conservative to call BS that MLK was a socialist....I got MLK quotes lined up for you ready to prove my point. By all means challenge what I’m saying