Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

How do I get more followers on my dogs instagram?

All my friends suggested a dog Instagram for my new puppy. I’m wondering which brands I could reach out to with only a few followers as we have only just started out and not many brands will feature puppies uNtil they have lots of followers. I use as many popular tags as possible and post multiple pictures each day. We’ve only been on for a few days but how can I improve it? Take a look at it to get a better idea of how I can improve @river.lilys.adventures

People who post constant pictures of their dogs are the most annoying people on the internet.

Make funny CONTEND with your dog pictures...like memes...especially from funny pictures of your dogs. People love comedy with cute animal pics (but it must be clever, funny captions) 

Make funny videos too.

Also try what I do...follow dozens of people each day, only to unfollow all of them two days later( especially those who didn't follow you back)

Tricks of life...

you find enough brainless plebs i suppose

• *****

You get followers by posting unique content that interests people. A cute puppy isn't unique, all puppies are cute. There doesn't seem to be anything special about yours. 

As far as brands, any brand is happy to have people PURCHASE their products and promote them. They aren't going to give anyone free or discounted products unless they have a LOT of followers and a proven track record of increasing sales for brands they promote. 

No thank you I don't wish to take a better look of it.

People have better things to do than to get involved in your dog's instagram.

She's very sweet but she's YOUR dog and you and maybe a few close friends or family will be the only ones interested in regular updates. 

I see nothing about your puppy that other people would sign on to view.  I see this to be about YOU.

If you can't figure out where/how to post, don't spend the time and effort.

And sharing that address?  Foolish.

Why? Theres nothing special about your puppy that sets it apart from the thousands of other puppies.

Unless you are investing the time and money into TRAINING the pup to do special things (like Jade the German Shepherd), or your pup has some heartwarming background story, you dont have anything to go on to really solicit followers...   You have to post content that people will SHARE.

And of course brands only want people with lots of followers..  Thats how marketing works..  To reach out to as many people as possible.