PayPal says my payment is "on hold"?

I recently opened up digital art commissions and I currently have someones payment trying to go through, but it says it's "on hold until product is shipped" but since the art I am making is digital there is no way to ship it or add a tracking number. I have already sent them their art piece via email. What can I do to fix this before they possibly cancel the payment and scam me?

Don't by drugs on eBay, pervert.

If the buyer leaves you positive feedback, then eBay will let you have the money. You are right, the buyer can potentially scam you and claim that he did not receive the product. I bought something that was sent via email and they seem to have no problem getting paid. Perhaps you should post your question on eBay's community message board instead of here. You can also try calling eBay's customer service or just click help on their web site, and type in your problem.