Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did Donald Trump’s parents raise a terrible person for a son?

How did this monster come about?  

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Look into it...his parents weren't all that great either.

• ...Show all comments
    • it is i
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I would rather not be remembered than be remembered as the parents of an egotistical psycho.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You could ask that about most of the politicians out there including Biden.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They did not they raised a Great Man who will be president for another 4 years

• ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Yes, I would like to thank all the staffers who anonymously block all of Trump's worse impulses. God only knows what would happen if they weren't around, secretly holding this country together.

• Bob
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You all made him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

not their fault. an individual's personality is not within the parent's control. nor, usually within his/her own.

some 1/3 of Americans make decisions based on data received and logic applied. if that bothers you, I recommend leaving the country for somewhere like Brazil because they surely are not going to leave. nor are they going to change

• 2 months ago

How did hitler come about. How did Napoleon come about. How did pol pot come about. 

Maybe he got no parental love or maybe he was sexually molested by a Boy Scout leader or a priest. Don’t kids that were sexually molested as a kid turn out to be sexual deviants or serial killers. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, here are a couple of things we know: his mother spoiled him and thought he could do no wrong; his father terrorized him.  

So, he's both a narcissist and deeply insecure.  Stands to reason.

He's also not very bright, but that won't be the fault of any direct actions his parents took.  Mix lack of intelligence with his other problems, and you end up with a real disaster area.  

• Manny
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You honestly think he believes half the crap he spews? LOL, he's a coastal elite who would snob these people six ways to Sunday even right now.

He just saw an opportunity with people desperate to save the white Protestant hegemony after the 2008 Elections and 2010 Census, and did what all snake oil businessmen do best.

Attachment image
    Source(s): So yeah, if you mean being a monster as a charlatan; well, that's just the nature of growing up rich.
  • I didn't know they adopted you.

• 2 months ago

His mama probably drank , A LOT, while he was in the womb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.