How long will American citizen's believe this lockdown is actually for a very dangerous pandemic? Has it gone on long enough or too long?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Too long. There were never any lockdowns for past pandemics. The purpose of “flattening the curve” was to prevent hospitals from being overcrowded. They are well below capacity and there are more than enough ventilators.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It has gone on way too long. It's not doing any good. We've washed, sterilized, masked and distanced. Covid is still here.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is a very dangerous pandemic. Why else would the whole world lock down? Use your head. The only reason we don't have two million deaths is because of the lockdowns. And if more Americans respected social distancing, we would have even less than we do now.

• Use your head. It isn't as bad as they said and there are numerous other reasons why government's would lock down citizens. Think critically, don't be a lemming .

• 1 month ago

It's official Trump supporters think the virus is fake.  You FREAKING IDIOTS.

• I never said it was fake you triggered dolt. I just was stating facts. You pinko scum are serfdom addicted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

when they can't get into hospital because it is full of CV19 patients, they'll believe. some won't believe until then.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Want to participate in any experiment to see how dangerous or not the pandemic is. The only way to prove something is with an experiment. 

You gather a bunch of your friends, say 20 so that there’s no anomaly, who don’t think it’s dangerous. Go to the covid unit of the hospital. Breathe in the air that the covid patients breathe out. Go home and isolate yourself for 14 days. If nobody gets seriously sick then it’s not as dangerous as the world makes it out to be. But if some of you get seriously sick then I told you so. 

Let me what the results in 2 weeks. 

What. You’re too chicken to do it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't you have some windows to lick 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.