Why do today's Christians TAKE AWAY Q's GOD asks thru me? Don't they realize they "take away their part out of the book of life" (Rev 22:19)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • "It is absolutely false what you say, it is you, who ask the True Christians for explanations, why are you out of doctrine?

You will not go straight to hell as you say, only after God's judgment!"

@.  Double Williams: Who are you to say that you have received from the Lord the task of preaching? Eh! You're just a religious, without any faculty, to give lessons to others, who are Christians, for their direct experience with God!! You're stuck with your heretical religion. OK!

@. Double Williams: even Satan knows the holy scriptures well, and you, do you look a lot like your god? Do you emphasize the holy scriptures, and do you NOT know how to give the right interpretation? You are just a Religious, out of Christian doctrine! Who do you think you are? You, you're nobody! 

@.Double Williams: You've just been indoctrinated by your religion, you think you're saving yourself? NO!

@. Double Williams: Therefore, if you do not convert to God, leaving your heretical and schismatic religion, you will go to hell, after God's judgment! Is that clear?

@. Double Williams: As he said @. magix151's , you are the infamous @. Norine? You're all a fake character? eh?

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If the Bible is our example

then

God is quite a bit more familiar with proper writing than are you (as evidenced by your questions).

You saying that God asks questions through you

is not by itself persuasive

especially given how often you use...deception to support the claims included in your questions.

Now, let's look at Rev 22:19

>>>>

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

<<<<

SO: are you claiming to be the author of The Book of Revelation?

Are you claiming that your questions are also prophecies that are found in The Book of Revelation?

If not

then

how can that Bible passage POSSIBLY be relevant?

The passage

warns the reader

not to delete words from any of the prophecies found in The Book of Revelation.

It doesn't warn the reader not to delete questions.

It doesn't warn the reader not to delete things from other texts.

• 2 months ago

No, because deleting questions is not going to do that to anyone. Everyone here could make the same claim: "Delete my questions and face your doom." It is a silly arguement to make because you ask the same questions over and over again just to tell people they are wrong, damned bastards, whores, etc. THAT IS NOT GOD SPEAKING. THAT IS YOU. Stop blaming god for your actions. Take responsibility, ask forgiveness for using god for your own personal greed, and go on from there. We can all help you do this.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

God asks questions through you???  The pride and arrogance of Christians never ends. You seriously think you're speaking for God?  Unbelievable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If your ‘god’ is powerless against those who would report your questions (and get them deleted), then your god is not God, Norine Williams.

We’ve tried to tell you this many times: you serve Satan, dear. Repent or find out the hard way.

• ...Show all comments
    • magix151
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Norine, you think we don't understand, appreciate, and are humbled by his sacrifice. You are wrong. I stand humbled every day. I will die humbled. You don't understand. We don't resist, we accept, with love. I hope one day you will see.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.