I don't know what I want to be in the future, Any suggestions for a career?

I'm struggling on finding tge right career for me. I don't know what I want. I don't have skills that I can use to choose a career. Help me. This has been bothering me for a long time. 

Update:

I'm not good with anything! I searched tge same question as mine in this website, but most of them struggles to choose between two careers or something. In my case, I don't have any lists that suits me. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I suggest to shop around. Check each company near your home. Hope they have good teachers (for training). Prey that you don't end up working with real jerks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There's a book - sorry, I don't know what it's called but it lists all occupations available and helps you figure out what to do with your life. Good luck.

• 1 month ago

You need to know YOURSELF! What are your strengths & weaknesses? What do you pursue on your own? What keeps your interest up, keeps you going & growing? Where do your talents lie? What about your personality & character traits? Are you self-motivated, work independently? Or do you prefer lots of social interaction, teamwork, etc?

• 1 month ago

There is talent in everybody find what you are good at that is a necessity to find a career.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Military is good, you don't have to make many choices for yourself after you get in.

• Kaye1 month agoReport

Thank you for your response, but how can you say so? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.