I don't know what I want to be in the future, Any suggestions for a career?

I'm struggling on finding tge right career for me. I don't know what I want. I don't have skills that I can use to choose a career. Help me. This has been bothering me for a long time. 

I'm not good with anything! I searched tge same question as mine in this website, but most of them struggles to choose between two careers or something. In my case, I don't have any lists that suits me. 

I suggest to shop around. Check each company near your home. Hope they have good teachers (for training). Prey that you don't end up working with real jerks.

There's a book - sorry, I don't know what it's called but it lists all occupations available and helps you figure out what to do with your life. Good luck.

You need to know YOURSELF! What are your strengths & weaknesses? What do you pursue on your own? What keeps your interest up, keeps you going & growing? Where do your talents lie? What about your personality & character traits? Are you self-motivated, work independently? Or do you prefer lots of social interaction, teamwork, etc?

There is talent in everybody find what you are good at that is a necessity to find a career.

• Kieth

Military is good, you don't have to make many choices for yourself after you get in.

• Kaye1 month agoReport

Thank you for your response, but how can you say so?