Car Wash asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Are there still any women above 45 till 60 years old who still keep their hair Long up to their chest?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My mother always had long hair in the time I knew her. (In other words from my birth until her death in 2009 at age 71)Her hair was down to her waist, because that's how my dad preferred it. Even after he died (2003 age 71)she still didn't like the idea of having it cut because in her words '' your dad wouldn't like it'' 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes me. I'm 50.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not to my chest, but I'm in my early 60s, and my hair is shoulder-length.  I wear it up a lot, but sometimes I wear it down. If I cut it short, I wouldn't be able to wear it in different styles. I don't want it to look the same all the time.

It's not necessary to cut your hair short just because you've reached your 40s. I do think, however, that very long hair -- chest-length or longer -- looks a little ridiculous on an older woman.

I know plenty of older women who wear their hair shoulder length.

• Matt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

are you talking about pubes? god, i hope not

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hopefully you mean "down" to their chest, I would hate to think of long hair from down below growing up all that way. But in any case, I have only seen a few older women who keep long hair styles.

• 2 months ago

I do. There's no way I will ever get an old lady hair cut or worse, the Karen haircut. As long as my hair stays reasonably thick, shiny and healthy I'm wearing it whatever length I like. My age does not dictate it's length or style.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes of course there are. long hair looks good on older women.

• d
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yep, plenty. I am 40 next year with long hair, and not cutting it off any time soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.