AK Dayton asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is Boris simply playin a 'let off' card like Labour did for Jacqui Smith?

Labour Home Secretary Jacqui Smith was given a let off for one of the most absurd expenses fiddles, but Broon just played a let-oof card and left her in her post despite all pressure - I think Boris is doing this here.

Jacqui Smith lied that she 'lived' in her sister's box room, not her spacious family home in London.  Similar to Cummings, she was turned in by neighbours who pointed out she was never in the box-room house mid-week.  They knew when she was there beacuse she had visible police protection on social visits.,  there was no criminal investigation or ethical punishment of her. 

lol that people recall her husband billing 'fat MILF's' to the houses of parliament better than a massive theft.

COVID19 a deadly virus.  

NHS heroes dying

elderly dying

you have a serious problem, if you think they are the same

As I recall it was her useless husband and of course she wouldn't check on him, he caused her to lose her seat. I didn't think she deserved it and the tory old witch that replaced her wasn't any use. I liked Jacqui Smith for taking a stand against disgusting porn before this happened with her husband, she campaigned against it and then he let her down.

• AK Dayton

she defrauded a load of rent for a box-room that went to her own sister,  Police records knew if and when she stayed there, which was never

And Brexit you crazy dogmatic  dont forget Brexit he is the Brexit engineer it's the remainers you fu**ing lunatics that many dead and you play sh**house again appaling 

Jacqui Smith's misuse of her MP's expenses to stream porn didn't encourage members of the public to steal money from their employers to watch porn and watching porn wasn't against government instructions intended to protect public health.

Boris is the gift that keeps on giving, I was hoping he wouldn't sack Dominic because I knew it would take a giant chunk off his already crumbling reputation, I seriously doubt he'll see out his 5 year term now  

• 2 months agoReport

Is he though? Is it not just that Boris is a dopey tw@t?  keep meaning to have a listen to one of his talks

It could be.

As well as the repeated racist and stupidity gaffs of abbott, several labour leaders gave her a free pass, and then the drug dealers mummy wanting to use her position to get her son/employee off.

The far left have nothing but hatred, and Cummings has them terrified.

Only the loony left and media are worked up about this, three trolls and the butt hurt media. Hardly important in the grand scheme of things.