Anonymous

Is India much ahead than rest of the world?

These days there is a growing fad about veganism in Western world. Veganism is spreading fast in Western countries but India adopted veganism around 4,000 years ago. It's like India is 4,000 years ahead than the rest of the world. People in India went vegan around 2,000 BC which is a matter of pride for Indian people.

Update:

Sorry, I mean Indian people left eating meat around 4,000 years ago when Hinduism originated

Update 2:

Indian people are lacto-vegetarians and not vegans.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The dead need to subjectify (Subject If Eye) - Thier Fill'O'Sophie purely objective which will herald emotionally charged ultimatums (Ego)

They eat flesh with flies unawares attracted to the neon lights in slicks after fornicating and aquiring the world in free institutional cash.

Formatory Thinking:

An 'Asp'etc of lower intellectual center.

Pigeon holing and then returning mechanically back as a statement of truth. (Double entendre patwa) - The parogative to ensnare.

If your not one your the other -

If your not in your out.

It's not here because the lost proper'tie book says so.

They will also use the Bible against them to justify them in order to create an apostate - Yet must fail themselves to Under-Stand with a beautiful view of the world on the outside.

But this is why the Greeks built pillars in Acropolis slightly bent, so that to those whom look upon them seem quite straight.

And they know they can see straight through them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

4,000 years ahead? Well, not when it comes to women's rights and access to toilets.

• 2 months ago

I'm also Indian who grew up vegetarian but now I choose to eat meat. Vegetarians lack energy and strength. Humans are naturally omnivorous.

• 2 months ago

INDIA!

Very rapey country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, well, when you worship a major source of meat as divine, going vegitarian is more a religious choice than a moral one

• 2 months ago

The fact is if you have to ask for recognition for something you probably don't deserve it! Since when is veganism part of religion anyway?

• Phil
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Do you mean that India went vegatarian ?

I don't think they are vegan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.