Atheists, what is your opinion of the TV series "The Mentalist"?

The main character is an atheist, like you.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the show but I also like God friended me. I am not offended by religious shows or movies if they have a good plot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I dont watch it but i fail to see the point of your question. 

It is an Australian actor playing a character based on script

I watched the ten commandments with charlton heston once , it was nothing like the book.

• 2 months ago

Never watched it. I go from door to door spreading my atheist agenda in my spare time.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never seen it. I don't watch much television.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I never watched the show, but a friend told me about it and said it was interesting.   I might take a look at it when I notice it might be on.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I really enjoyed it.  The story lines were gripping and the acting excellent.

• 2 months ago

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

"You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic." - Dr. Gregory House, M.D.

Attachment image
  • swolt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never saw it, so I have no opinion.

• 2 months ago

Yes I've seen it but not atheist series

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My Father told me he was agnostic not atheist just a doubter in a God who told him to kill others and I understand because my family does not like the concept of war.  Hope this qualifies me to answer this and say please do not preach Atheism because you are taking hope away from innocents on this board and what if you are wrong and there is really God?  Consider this: Maybe God is going to hold you accountable for hurting others and taking away their chance at everlasting life.  

Pascal's Wager is the best wager of all and it is this: Just in case it is good idea to believe because what if God makes you account for your behaviors that might of hurt others and caused them to lose faith?

• antonius
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You should have spoken more with your father so he could have explained what your real problem might be.  Why do you not ask that theism not be promoted? You are too weak to come out as a theists., and atheism has been around longer than your belief system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.